LAW OF THE SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY (LSSI)
SALLETTALEN Y BRIAND import export S.L, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
SALLETTALEN Y BRIAND import export S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, understanding as sufficient with the publication on the website of SALLETTALEN Y BRIAND import export S.L
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
Raison sociale: SALLETTALEN Y BRIAND import export S.L.
Nom commercial: SBPAPEL
Adresse: Pol Ind el pla Avd del tenes nave 2 08185 LLIÇA DE VALL ( BARCELONA)
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents that are shown in the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or Commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on the Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights. copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is forbidden to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer computer scientist.
- Access or attempt to access restricted areas or resources of the Web Space, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content. .
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, from those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the web space and / or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts by reason of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services d criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to get involved in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
- It is protected by the corresponding intellectual or industrial protection legislation. to society or to third parties without the use that is intended to have been authorized.
- Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of the people.
- Constitutes any type of advertising.
- Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If to access some of the services and / or contents of the Web Space, you are provided a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the company of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, such as, by way of example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or willfully breach any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise for the company from such breach.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the web that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User immediately resolved, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. No We are responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Web Space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
You will hold the company harmless from any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you are obliged to indemnify against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or party offering the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Web spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link has been authorized, or include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link to the address of the Web Space, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must immediately proceed to its removal.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other web spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
- DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology in the Web Space, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize the use you make of the Web Space by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
The cookies collect the IP address of the user, with Google being responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User’s browsing on the Web Space, when the User allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the browser of the computer used by the User can be recognized in order to provide content and offer the User’s browsing or advertising preferences, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
- DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered in the Web Space are merely informative. Therefore, when offering them, no guarantee or declaration is given in relation to the contents and services offered in the Web Space, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or marketability, except in the to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Responsible for the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use turns out to be unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.
Last update: January 2021.
- INFORMATION TO THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Raison sociale: SALLETTALEN Y BRIAND import export S.L.
Nom commercial: SBPAPEL
Adresse: Pol Ind el pla Avd del tenes nave 2 08185 LLIÇA DE VALL ( BARCELONA)
- KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data legally and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: when it is the case that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU / EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identifying data.
- Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending of communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as the sending of commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a client.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
- COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data can be communicated to companies related to SALLETTALEN Y BRIAND import export S.L.. for the provision of the various services as Treatment Managers. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
- YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent. granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal hr.
You can exercise these rights by sending a communication, motivated and accredited, to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic reviews and the company can modify it at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to reread the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that it can later use.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
This website uses its own and third-party cookies, which are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In this case, Cookies are used for statistical purposes related to the visits it receives and the pages that are consulted, their use being accepted when browsing.
Functionality enhancement cookies allow users to interact with a service or site to access functions that are essential in that service. For example, preferences such as the user’s choice of language, product optimizations that help to maintain and optimize a service, and the preservation of information related to the user’s session, such as the content of the shopping cart, are considered essential.
The cookies that are used for analytical purposes help to collect data that allow the services to understand how users interact with them. This information is used to improve the content of the services and their functions, as well as to offer a better user experience.
COOKIES: PROVIDER, DURATION AND DESCRIPTION
- _ga (Google): duration: two years. It is used to distinguish users.
- _gid (Google): duration: 24 hours. It is used to distinguish users.
- WordPress: duration: two years. Used for the correct functioning of the WordPress content manager.
For more information about the types of Google data analysis and tracking cookies, click here.
To find out how to delete cookies from your browser: